I am still sitting here in Columbus waiting for my husband to get here.we couldn't do the transfusion today because my amniotic fluid has gone away. We have no idea what has happened. So as soon as my hubby arrives, I will be returning to Akron where we will deliver Kiari. I don't know if we will do it today or not, but it will most likely happen before Sunday.
She is looking fabulous. She weighed in at 3 lbs 11 oz on the ultrasound this morning and I had the steroid shots just 2 weeks ago, so we have a couple of things on our side. I will only be 30 weeks tomorrow. I am really scared.
I will try to keep things updated as much as possible. I could really use your prayers and good thoughts.